Task Force on International Agreements
MU appointed appointed the Task Force on International agreements to report to the Provost and Vice Provost for International Programs. The task force completed its final report in December 2017.
Objectives and expected outcomes
- Assess and report current status/trends for current MU international agreements, in terms of process and effects.
- Propose guidelines, policies and procedures for submitting, reviewing, signing and evaluating international agreements.
- Propose work assignments and responsibilities to manage and monitor international agreements, as well as an outreach plan to implement these policies and procedures.
- Paul H. Ladehoff (task force chair), School of Law
- Melinda M. Adams, MU Division of Finance
- Gay Albright, Trulaske College of Business
- Miguel E. Ayllon, College of Engineering
- Fritz Cropp, School of Journalism
- Cooper Drury, College of Arts and Science
- Ellen L. Eardley, Office Civil Rights-Title IX
- Sarah Edwards, Student Life
- David English, School of Law
- Casey Forbis, MU Division of Finance
- Bryan L. Garton, College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Cherine Heckman, School of Nursing
- Gabrielle Malfatti, College of Education
- Mitchell S. McKinney, College of Arts and Science
- James K. Scott, director of the International Center and interim vice provost for International Programs
- Rui Yao, College of Human Environmental Sciences
- Shuping Zhang, College of Veterinary Medecine